The partners in the Norwich Research Park Biorepository are:
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH)
- Quadram Institute (QI)
- University of East Anglia (UEA)
The Norwich Research Park is a community of 12,000 people, including 3,000 scientists, including NNUH, UEA and Quadram Institute as well as other world-leading research institutes and over eighty science and technology based businesses.
From the soil to our health; Norwich Research Park’s vision is to change lives and rethink society through pioneering research and innovation, reframing the future of research and delivering regional growth.
Capital funding has come from the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC), part of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI).
The Norwich Research Park Biorepository is run by an NHS team from the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital:
- Professor Louise Jones is a research scientist and a pathologist and she combines these dual roles in her work with the Norwich Research Park Biorepository.
- Rachael Stanley is the Biorepository Manager responsible for the day-to-day running of the resource.
- Roxy Brunton-Sim is the Research Consent Lead for the Biorepository.